Printing application for energy certificates based on EnEV 2013
The BBSR offers a printing application (developed by LMIS as contractor) for energy certificates based on the EnEV 2013, taking into account the prerequisites of the independent control system for certificates. Considering this, the application offers the possibilities
- to obtain the registration number that is compulsory since 1st May 2014 by connecting to a web-service of the "Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik" (DIBt),
- to print the certificate with the registration number in the correct format and
- to finally store the relevant data in a standardised XML-format for possible later controls.
The Java-based tool
- can be integrated as printing and data transfer add-on into software-products designed for calculation of energy demand or for the determination of consumption indicators as far as these tools are based on the current transfer protocol (version 30/06/2016) and
- provides a Graphic User Interface for consumption-based certificates allowing the direct issuance of such certificates via manual data input. In the latter process, the data needed for the control system in addition to the immediate content of the certificate are recorded as well.
In the most recent Version the printing application also
- provides a Graphic User Interface which allows the direct issuance of certificates based on calculated energy demand for new residential buildings via manual data input if the simplified Model Building Approach (“EnEV easy”) is used,
- guides the user step-by-step through the “EnEV-easy”-procedure and generates a check-list according to Annex 3 of the Official Bulletin “Model Building Method”.
The tool is offered for free download from this website.
To obtain further information and to download the current versions for several operation systems please change to German language by clicking on the flag symbol.